Zorbians, below you will find the patch notes for Zorbio version 1.0.5.
Added capture indicators: other players now have a colored ring around their spheres which indicate their size relative to your own:
- Green means you can eat the other player
- Yellow means you can eat the player, but they’re almost as big as you, so speed boosting is risky
- Red means the other player is bigger, be careful!
Changes to the drain beam:
- You gain bonus mass when draining a player much larger than you
- The drain beam’s brightness corresponds with the amount of mass being drained (this was already the case, but the effect is now more noticeable)
- Drain beams no longer appear between AI-controlled players
Added a loading indicator, which also resolves an issue where the UI would appear, but remained unresponsive until the game finished loading
- Fixed several server stability issues
- Improved speed infraction checking